Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

World Cup + NYC

So many new formatting options on Blogger! I love how all the technologies are linked in to one another. it really makes sharing information soooo easy.

I have decided to post a few pictures on this site again to try out some of the features. These photos are from the previous weekend that we spent BBQ-ing with my brother and wife's family during the day and hopped a train to NYC for the evening to go out with my sister. It was a great weekend.

I hope you enjoy these few shots I got.






3 comments:

William George said...

Frank, I'm gonna totally steal some of these compositions from you, okay?

Thanks.

Unknown said...

Hi William!

Which ones did you like? I find myself really attracted to West Coast photographers; much more than the ones in NYC near where I live.

I find a few of them use big open spaces and compose the people to be small in the overall frame. It's different and something i have been shooting a bit more.

Feel free to try any of them! They are just my recent experiments in obtaining a good eye for composition. :)

William George said...

The wide shot in the lobby(?)