Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

BBQ at Melissa & Jake's House!

This week I am stepping back in time a bit to May 2010 when our friends, Melissa & Jake, invited us to their house for a Spring BBQ. It seems few and far between that we all get together, but it is so much fun when we do!

Whenever there are kids around, I tend to gravitate towards them; they always express exactly how they are feeling at any given time. They make SO many faces and they pout and smile and cry and laugh all within a few heartbeats. They are really amazing. On this particular day, I was shooting M&J's son, Sawyer. He is a BIG boy! :) But, once he warmed up to me taking his picture, I got some really great shots :D

Here are the photos!

From J&M BBQ


From J&M BBQ

From J&M BBQ

From J&M BBQ

From J&M BBQ

No comments: