Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Babschi

I went to visit my Grandma a few weeks ago and snapped a few snapshots of her while we we chatting. She does not try to hide from the lens as much as she used to! I love her so much; my Babschi. :)

EDIT: I thought it would be nice to briefly add some details of the shoot! Babschi was sitting in a recliner about 5 feet away from a window with indirect light. I shot her simply and tried to compose the shot as a classic portrait. Her face is so expressive and graced with the lines of old age, it was easy to create a beutiful image.

As we were talking I crouched down and moved a bit closer for the shot of her hands, also only lit by the light from the window. I love that she still wears her wedding bands, just on her middle finger now that her ring finger has bcome too tiny! :)

No comments: