Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Jeremy's BIrthday Party - Part 2

I often take so many photos at family events, that some of them seem more appropriately grouped together in sub-categories. About a week or so ago, I posted pictures of my nephew's birthday party when we visited Jenkinson's Boardwalk. Later, there was a whole carnival themed party back at the house for the kids with a cotton candy machine, Ice Cone Maker, Popcorn cart, etc. It was a lot of fun for us adults, too!

Nothing fancy with this photo-set; just some great family pictures. :)

Jeremy's 3rd Bday - Part 2

From Jeremy-3rd bday -part 2

From Jeremy-3rd bday -part 2

From Jeremy-3rd bday -part 2

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

I do love to arrange parties. Couple of days back has arranged my nephew’s birthday party at one of venue NYC where I did something with star wars theme. He loved this theme and every kid enjoyed his birthday. Want to have amazing ideas for that.